Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thinking of You card


Hello, Today I am using a Gerda Steiner digi called "Coffee Girl." You can find it here http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com/all-digital-stamps/coffee-girl-digital-stamp.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, R20- skin, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29- hair, B000, B01, B02, B05- cup, R29, R35- heart, E31, E33, E37- drink in cup, V000, V04, V06, V09- dress and shoes, BV20, and blender pen- apron.

The buttons are by Favorite Findings.

The sentiment I typed on the computer and printed off. 

The papers are by Recollections- purple, brown, Kraft Paper, Georgia Pacific- white, prints are from scrap swaps.

The card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Tuesday Color challenge bingo I chose the row with purple, blue, and free color- brown, plus buttons-

Gerda Steiner April's Challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this coffee girl card, Edwina! she is darling!

    hope you are having a great day so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so sweet. As soon as I'm done here, I need to go finish my own post and get it uploaded before I run out of month!

    ReplyDelete