Monday, May 4, 2015

Crafting let's you cut out the parts you don't like Card


I am using digital papers by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. The Scissors paper is free right now on her blog. You can find it here Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.  Please say thank you if you get it. The papers I used by Lisa Decosse are "Living on the Edge Cerulean blue," "Multi Pastel dots," and "Crafty Creations Patterned Paper Scissors." You can find Lisa Decosse's designs here http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_26.html.

The big scissors are made using the scissors paper and making it big. I then cut it out.

The sentiment I printed in word using the Curlz font and printed it on one of Lisa's papers. I think inked around the edges of the sentiment with blue ink by Studio g.

All the shapes in the papers were cut out by hand. 

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles National Scrapbook Day challenge-

The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card polka dots challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful creation Edwina. Everything comes together so well to make a great crafting card. I love that sentiment and I'm so happy that not only were you able to work the scissors paper into your design, but that all the papers you used are mine as well. Thanks as always for your endearing support.

    Also, thanks so much for entering into my National Scrapbooking Day challenge. As you used the paper I offered for free that day, you have earned a bonus paper for free. Be sure to pop over to my blog later this evening to find out how to claim it and to also see if you are the lucky grand prize winner. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    ☺ Lisa D.
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
    Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Owner of the Path of Positivity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete