Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Dance Card


Hello, Today i am using a digi by My Whimsical Little World called "Ballerina." You can find it here https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/MWLWDigiShop

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, R20- skin, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29- hair, E31, E33, E37, E49- eyes, RV10, RV13- lip, G0000, G000, G00, G02, YG41- outfit.

Green Stardust Gelly Roll Pen was used on the shoes and as accents on the outfit.

The die cut was made using a Spellbinders die called Labels Four.

The charm was given to me by a very good friend.

The ribbon is by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find it here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/

The gems are by Studio g.

The sentiment is my own.

The papers are by Recollections- deep mint, mint, Georgia Pacific- white, floral print I got in a scrap swap.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

My Whimsical Little World Facebook Progressive challenge-

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday add a charm challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina


No comments:

Post a Comment