Thursday, May 7, 2015

Guest Designer for the CRAFT Challenge sketch challenge 05/02/2015




Hello, Today I am a Guest Designer for the CRAFT Challenge. The theme is use the sketch. You can find the Craft Challenge blog here http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/.
I want to thank the CRAFT Challenge for having me as a guest designer. I am a member of the Imagine That! Digis by Kris Design Team.

I am using a digi, sentiment, and digital papers by Imagine That! The sets are "Mama and Baby" digi set- digi and sentiment, "Birthday Bubbles"- blue glitter paper and diamond paper, Egg Chick,"- Wonky Dots paper, and "Sweet Pastels"- yellow heart paper digital paper sets.  You can find these sets here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, R20- mother's skin, E0000, E000, E00, E01, R20- baby's skin, RV10, RV13- lips, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29- mother's hair, E00, E21, E23- baby's hair, RV02, RV06, RV09- shirt, RV02, RV06- earring, B000, B01, B05- pacifier, B0000, B000, B00, B01- blanket.

I cut the sentiment out with a Fiskars Circle punch. I then inked it with blue ink by Studio g.

The heart gems are by Recollections.

The "It's a Boy!" sentiment I typed on the computer and printed off. I also inked it with Studio g ink.

I used a corner punch on the corners of my card by Fiskars.

The card is 6" x 6".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to join the CRAFT Challenge. You can find the challenge here http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/.

Have a Happy Day! Edwina











No comments:

Post a Comment