Monday, May 4, 2015

If Friends Were Flowers card


Hello, Today I am using a digi, sentiment and digital paper by Dee Dee's Digis. The digi is from the "Blooming Blessings" set. The sentiment is from the "Bloom and Grow" digi set, and the paper is from the "Forget Me Knot" digi set. You can find these sets here https://shop.deedeesdigis.com/.

Copics used are Y0000, Y000, Y00, Y06- flowers, YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG03- leaves.

The gems are by Bo Bunny.

The stitching was done using a white Gelly Roll Pen.

The border was made using a Martha Stewart Border punch called Daisy.

The banner I cut out by hand without a pattern.

Other papers used are by Recollections- yellow, deep yellow, blue, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

Dee Dee's Digis National Scrapbook Day challenge scrap lift- Pippa's card- the colors

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Edwina! I love the blue and yellow combo that you lifted from Pippa. Like all the detail from the faux stitching, gems and border punch.
    Thanks for lifting Pippa and joining in Deedee's Digis NSD challenge.
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edwina, what a fantastic take on my original page. I like the way you have used different shapes but kept to the same colours. Thank you for sharing your creation at Deedee's Digis NSD challenge.
    Pippa (Deedee's Digi's DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Edwina. I love this sentiment and the flowers from Deedee's Digis as well. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blue and yellow and you have used the colours beautifully with a lovely design card. Thank you for joining us at Deedee's DOM challenge.

    ReplyDelete