Thursday, July 23, 2015

Guest Designer for THE CRAFT CHALLENGE # 321 – "Wish you were here"


Hello, Today I am a guest designer for The Craft Challenge. I am on the Robyn's Fetish Design team and was asked to join in. The theme is "Wish you were here." I am using "Sailing, Sailing" by Robyn's Fetish. You can find it here http://robynsfetish.com/shop. You can find The Craft Challenge Blog here http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/. I want to thank The Craft Challenge for inviting me to join in. it is always a pleasure. 

Since I am unable to color right now due to a back injury I am paper piecing my digi. I printed off my image them taped each section to my image and reprinted right over the original image till I had printed off each section of the design. I then hand cut out the pieces and glued them to another image on whit card stock. I then cut that out as well and created a scene on my card. I did use Copic BV20 and blender on the shadow of the sail and duck. 

The sentiment is my own typed on the computer using Monotype Corsiva font. I inked around the edges with a blue chalk ink by Studio g.

The papers used are by Recollections- olive, blue, dark blue, orange, red, gray, Georgia Pacific- white, DCWV- teal shimmer and silver shimmer, Walmart- cloud print, blue/gray speckle print for portholes was in my stash.

The card is 4 1/2" x 5 1/8".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by The Craft Challenge and join in. You can find their challenge blog here http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/.

Have a wonderful day! Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Great paper piecing! It makes a terrific card. Love the trees and the sky, too. Wonderful job on this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete