Monday, September 28, 2015

Coffee a Hug in a Mug Card


Hello, Today I am using a digi called "Coffee" by Paola Jofre of My Whimsical Little World. You can find it here http://mywhimsicallittleworld.blogspot.ca/p/paolas-papers.html

I printed the digi and then flipped it and printed it again. I then printed it onto burgundy and dark brown card stock and a Autumn print. I then cut out the images and paper pieced the digis. 

The sentiment is by Create with TLC. You can find it here https://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/home/CreateWithTLC. I cut the sentiment out with a Spellbinders die called Framed Tags One. I inked around the edges with chalk ink by Colorbox called Walnut.

The leaves were made using an EK Success punch.

The lace is by The Paper Studio. 

The burgundy pearls I colored with Copics R89 and E47 onto a ivory pearl. 

The brown gem flourishes were made coloring a clear flourish by Recollections with Copic E47.

The frame die cuts was made using a Spellbinders die called Fleur de Lis Rectangles.

The papers are by Recollections- dark brown, Bazzill Basics- burgundy, Georgia Pacific- white, My Minds Eye- prints.

The card is 6" x 7".

I am entering my card in:

2015 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Link Up-


The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge-

My Whimsical Little World Anything goes Challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a Happy Fall! Edwina

27 comments:

  1. very pretty! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty, love the lace and the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute creation, love the coffee cups and beautiful lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Edwina, love thos pretty frames and your layers! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - FABULOUS card!!!
    LOVE your colour combo, PRETTY coffee cup panels, SWEET sentiment and lace ... yes, I LOVE IT ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty colors, love the lace and scattering of leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the burgundy color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MWLW, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card, Edwina! I love the Copic colored gems and the artfully framed coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous fall card! Love the colors and all of the wonderful details you added!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This turned out so nicely. Great layout.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice work...love how you flipped the image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always love to see lace on cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the detail in this very pretty card. Those papers are beautiful, and I love that crocheted lace. So pretty! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! Great colors and love those cups ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! Love that lace ribbon too...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just gorgeous and love the patterned paper you used! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the combination of the pink/brown background along with the pretty die-cut behind the coffee cups. Love the layout and embellishments. Great card.

    ReplyDelete