Thursday, September 10, 2015

I'm off to School today Poem page for my book


Hello, Today I am using "School Girl 2" by Robyn's Fetish. You can find it here http://robynsfetish.com/shop.

I paper pieced most of the digi.  I colored the skin with Copics R20, R000, E000, E00, E01.

The buttons are by Favorite Findings- tiny red buttons and Recollections- blue buttons.

The poem is my own wrote to use with this digi. Please do not copy without my permission.

The papers used are by Recollections- Kraft paper, brown, light blue, red, Georgia Pacific- white, Pixel Scrapper Digital Prints- plaid, blue print, and floral print. You can find them here https://www.pixelscrapper.com/.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Robyn's Fetish Facebook Group challenge-

The Outlawz Paper a la mode anything goes challenge- 

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

2 comments:

  1. so fun, Edwina! and your poem is perfect to go along with this back to school cutey!

    hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to have a poem book, love the poem. Great paper piecing on the image. Wonderful DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete