Sunday, September 6, 2015

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 280 Back to School 09/06/2015

!2' x 12" Scrapbook Page


A close up of the sentiment.


A closeup of my verse on the scrapbook page.

Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our challenge is Back to School. I am using "School Supplies" by Robyn's Fetish. Robyn's Fetish is our sponsor this week. The winner gets their choice of 3 digital images from the Robyn's Fetish Digital stamps and More store. You can find the store here http://robynsfetish.com/shop.

I printed off the digis onto different colors of card stock. Once the images and pieces were cut out I glued them onto a whole image printed on white card stock and cut them out. 

The verse is mine own that I wrote for this scrapbook page. Please do not copy my verse without my permission. 

The sentiment is my own. I typed it in word and printed it off.

Papers used are by Recollections- red, orange, purple, green, yellows, gray, blues, and prints, Colormates- rose, Georgia Pacific- white.

The Scrapbook page is 12" x 12".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and join in this week. You can find the challenge blog here http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

Have a wonderful day! Edwina



4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! An ORIGINAL POEM, too! It's a great poem and I enjoyed reading it. A lot of work went into this one LO and it is a really pretty one. I love all of the little crafting supplies in this set. Great job! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always right the greatest poems. I absolutely love this page and how the crayons and supplies are so bright and pop off the page. Love It!!

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always right the greatest poems. I absolutely love this page and how the crayons and supplies are so bright and pop off the page. Love It!!

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great scrapbook layout, love all the school supplies and your poem is darling.

    ReplyDelete