Sunday, October 4, 2015

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #284 Add Leaves Real or Faux 10/04/2015


Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our theme is Add Leaves Real or Faux. I am using "Sunflower 1" by Robyn's Fetish. Robyn's Fetish is our sponsor this week. The winner gets their choice of 3 digital stamps from the Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More Store. You can find the store here http://robynsfetish.com/shop.

I paper pieced the digi. I ran it off onto white card stock. Then I placed colored card stock over the places I wanted those colors and printed them. Once I had my pieces cut out I glued them onto my white card stock I made. Then I cut out the paper pieced digi. 

 The leaves I made using a leaf punch by EK Success.

Cardstocks used are Recollections- olive, orange, Kraft paper, light blue, teal, deep yellow, Georgia Pacific- white, Digital prints- Gotta Pixel. The papers for the leaves was made using different inks and glimmer mists ( it was a piece of card stock I put down to catch the over spray and inking of edges.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Robyn's Fetish Challenge blog and join in this week. You can find the challenge blog here http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

Have a Happy Day! Edwina


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Edwina, love all the detail here, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. The card doesn't even look like you pieced the image. I really love that background paper.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card. The card doesn't even look like you pieced the image. I really love that background paper.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your paper piecing is placed so perfectly that nobody would know that you did not color the image. Great job on that! Love those leaves you added. How wonderful that you were able to use the left overs for them. Love the different Fall colors on them. Great card! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete