Sunday, October 11, 2015

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 285 Use Lots of Orange 10/11/2015


Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our theme is use lots of orange. I am using "Peekaboo Dragonflies" by Oak Pond Creations. Oak Pond Creations is our sponsor this week. The winner gets their choice of 3 digital stamps from the Oak Pond Creations Store. You can find the store here http://www.etsy.com/shop/OakPondCreations.

I paper pieced the digi. I ran it off onto white card stock. Then I placed colored card stock over the places I wanted those colors and printed them. Once I had my pieces cut out I glued them onto my white card stock I made. Then I cut out the paper pieced digi. 

The orange gems are by Sticko.

The borders were made using a Martha Stewart border punch.

Card stocks used are Recollections- orange, light orange, burnt orange, green, light blue, Georgia Pacific- white. The print is a digital paper by Gotta Pixel.

The topper is 5" x 6".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Robyn's Fetish Challenge blog and join in this week. You can find the challenge blog here http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Birthday cards challenge-

Have a Happy Day! Edwina


6 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Edwina, love the way you have made the leaves. Marlene DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. The paper piecing is wonderful and the colors you used are great.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. The paper piecing is wonderful and the colors you used are great.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a clever creation Edwina! Well done!
    Darlene
    (DT Sis)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you have used Orange, wonderful Dt inspiration Edwina.

    ReplyDelete