Sunday, October 18, 2015

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #286 More Than 2 Pumpkins on the Card or Project 10/18/2015


Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our theme is use more than 2 pumpkins on your card or project.. I am using "Stitchy Fall" by Dee Dee's Digis. Dee Dee's Digis is our sponsor this week. The winner gets a $15 gift coupon to the Dee Dee's Digs Store. You can find the store here http://deedeesdigis.com/.

I paper pieced the digi. I ran it off onto white card stock. Then I placed colored card stock over the places I wanted those colors and printed them. Once I had my pieces cut out I glued them onto my white card stock I made. Then I cut out the paper pieced digi. 

One the flower centers I used buttons from my stash. Glossy Accents on the tan flower after I colored the dots with brown Gelly Roll Pen. The purple flower's center has seed beads glued around the button. The yellow flower has brown Viva Decor pearl pen used on the dots.

the mini buttons on the leaves cover the button of the digi. The buttons are by Favorite Findings. 

The heart on the pumpkins has a button on the design. I used glossy Accents on it.

The star on the acorns is colored with Yellow Stardust Gelly Roll pen. The button in the center is colored with a Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen.

The dots and stars on the pumpkins I colored with Orange Stardust Gelly Roll pen.

The journal spots was made using my computer in word. 

The sentiment I typed on the computer and printed it off. I inked the edges with a Studio g Olive ink pad. 

The papers used are by Recollections- purple, lime, olive, green, orange, light orange, tan, Kraft paper, deep yellow, stripe, Georgia Pacific- white. I also used the 6 digital prints from the Dee Dee's digi set "Stitchy Fall."

The scrapbook page is 12" x 12"

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Robyn's Fetish Challenge blog and join in this week. You can find the challenge blog here http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

Scrapbook Blessings Club anything goes-

Have a Happy Day! Edwina


5 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love the paper piecing idea on this. Wonderful embellishments, too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout. Very colorful and the pumpkins really stand out. You put a lot of work in this. I'm amazed..

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout. Very colorful and the pumpkins really stand out. You put a lot of work in this. I'm amazed..

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to use paper piecing on your layout! Looks awesome!
    Darlene
    (DT Sis)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, very colourful pumpkins and design. Marlene

    ReplyDelete