Sunday, October 25, 2015

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #287 Anything for Halloween 10/25/2015


Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our theme is Anything for Halloween. I am using "Cat in Pumpkin" by Limited Runs. Limited Runs is our sponsor this week. The winner gets their choice of 3 digital stamps from the Limited Runs Digi Stamps Store. You can find the store here http://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/.

I paper pieced the digi. I ran it off onto white card stock. Then I placed colored card stock over the places I wanted those colors and printed them. Once I had my pieces cut out I glued them onto my white card stock I made. Then I cut out the paper pieced digi. 

The topper was made using a Spellbinders die called Labels Eight. I folded it in half and then glued my digi and sentiment onto it. Then I placed some adhesive on the plastic goodie bag towards the top right below the zipper part of the bag. I then placed the topper over the adhesive. 

Cardstocks used are Recollections- purple, lime, olive, orange, light orange, dark gray, Georgia Pacific- white. The Boo paper was made using the Boo sentiment included with the digi. 

The topper is 4" x 4 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Robyn's Fetish Challenge blog and join in this week. You can find the challenge blog here http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

I am entering my creation in:

The Outlawz Paper a la mode Challenge Halloween-

Have a Happy Day! Edwina


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful Edwina, great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea Edwina! Looks awesome (and yummy! lol).
    Darlene
    (RFDT Sis)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this topper. All the different pieces put together are amazing. Dove Chocolate. My favorite. Wonderful Project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this topper. All the different pieces put together are amazing. Dove Chocolate. My favorite. Wonderful Project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous project Edwina. Marlene DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous project Edwina. Marlene DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edwina, love the candy bag with your darling pumpkin cat.

    ReplyDelete