Sunday, January 31, 2016

Happy Valentine's day Mom and Pop card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Sandi Huggett of Sandi's samples. You can find it here http://sandisamples.blogspot.co.uk/p/digi-by-sandi.html. It is called Cabbage Roses. 

  Copics used are YG61, YG63, YG67- leaves, R30, R32, R35, R37, R39- roses.

  The card is a shaker card. I cut out the heart die cut and opening with Spellbinders die called Classic Hearts. I used the 2 largest dies in the set.

  The sequins and heart gems are by Recollections.

  The papers are by Authentique- Valentine prints, Recollections- deep pink, Georgia Pacific- white.

  The sentiment was typed on my computer using the Edwardian font.

  The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering this card in:

 The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment