Sunday, February 28, 2016

Hip, hip hooray It's your day! Card


Hello, Today I am using a Digi Stamps 4 Joy digi. You can find it here http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/.

Copics used are G20, G94, G99, YG93, E31, E33, E35, E37, YR21, YR24, Y21- turtle, E41, E43, E44, E47- cake, BV0000, BV000, E50- frosting, R22, R24, R29- cherry.

Stardust Gelly Roll Pens were used for the sprinkles. Colors used are red, orange, sky, lime, purple.

I colored and cute out 1 whole image, The turtle shell and cupcake, then the cupcake, last the frosting. A total of 4 layers popping them up with foam tape between each layer.

The die cuts were made using a Spellbinders die called Lacey Squares.

The flag for the sentiment I cut out by hand. 

The button is by Favorite Finds.

The ribbon I got in a swap.

The Ric Rac is a felt ric rac I got at Target.

The gems are by Recollections.

The papers are by Recollections- red, yellow, Georgia Pacific- white, American Crafts- Birthday prints.

The card is 5" x 6".

I am entering my card in:

DS4J Birthday party-

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

1 comment: