Sunday, February 7, 2016

Robyn's Fetish Challenge 302 Valentine Cards 02/07/2016


Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our challenge is to make a Valentine card. I am using the digi "Perfect Pair" by Robyn's Fetish. Robyn's Fetish is our sponsor this week. The winner gets their choice of 3 digital images. You can find the Robyn's Fetish store here http://robynsfetish.com/shop.

Copics used are YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG93, YG95, R20, R30, Y11, Y13, Y15- pears G20, G94, G99- leaf,  E43, E44- stems.

The heart shapes were cut out using a Spellbinders die called Classic Heart. 

The Confetti is a mixture of glass glitter and confetti. I got the Confetti from Michales and Joann Shop. The glitter came from a friend.

The flower was made using a Prima lace flower and then making a center for it using Recollection gem hearts and a pearl from Hobby Lobby. The coral burlap I got from Walmart in the floral section. The white pearl trim is from Hobby Lobby.

The papers used are by Authentique from the Crush Collection- Valentine prints, Recollections- deep pink, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".




4 comments:

  1. LoL how super cute is that ??!!! Lovely card and such a sweet image. Very clever shaker part :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Edwina, love the colour combo, the green pears with the pinks looks amazinf. I've never made a shaker card, maybe this will be the year I try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! makes me smile.
    Just joined your blog. And hope to have you pop over to mine sometime.
    http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete