Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hope is the Spirit of Easter Card


Hello, Today I am using a digi and sentiment by Create with TLC. You can find them here http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.

Copics used are Y11, Y13, Y17, RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25- rose, YG61, YG63, YG67- leaves.

I colored the rose twice. Then I cut out the  top section of the rose and popped it up with Scotch foam tape.

The die cut was made using a die by Heartfelt Creations called Decorative Oval.

The ribbon is by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find it here

The gems are by Darice. I colored them with a Marker.

The lace is by Hana Company. I got it on Amazon. It is a lace with adhesive backing.

The papers are by Bazzill- green, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday use dies or punches Challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina 

2 comments:

  1. Your card turned out so gorgeous.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - what a gorgeous die cut frame :-) xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete