Sunday, March 6, 2016

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #306 Tags 03/06/2016


The above photo is the front of my Flip Tag book. Forgot to take a photo showing the flap opened up. It has the sentiment under it Meow, Meow, Meow.

The photo below is when you open the front page.



The photo above is the inside of the tag and the flap raised to revile the hidden sentiment.

 The photo below shows the tags inside the middle pocket section and the tiny bag with the word flags in the left hand pocket, 



The above photo shows the back side.

The photo below is the very back of the tag.



The above photo shows the tags I made for the pocket. I left places for words, memories and photos to be added.

The photo below are the word tags I made and put inside a small baggie.


Hello, Today At Robyn's Fetish our challenge is to make Tags. I am using a digi set by KPM Doodles called "Kitten Stamps." KPM Doodles is our sponsor this week. The winner gets a choice of 2 sets from the KPM Doodles store. You can find the KMP Doodles Store here http://kpmdoodles.com/.

Copics used are R20, R30, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C10, BV0000, BV000, YR21, YR24, YR27, Y21, E99- cats, B000, B01, B05- blue yarn, V04, B06, V09- purple yarn, RV10, RV13, RV17, RV19- pink yarn, R22, R29, R35, R59- red yarn.

The big tag shape I made by cutting with scissors. The small tags I made using a Fiskars corner punch.

The flags I cut by hand with scissors. 

The yarn I had in my stash, The twines were given me in a swap. They are heavier twines than bakers twine. I plan on putting a piece for hanging the tag.

The papers are by Recollections- blue, purple, yellow, red, green, Georgia Pacific- white.

The tag is 4" x 7".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Robyn's Fetish Challenge blog and join in this week. You can find the challenge blog here http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

 Have a wonderful day! Edwina





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful project, just love these little cats, great DT inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is just AWESOME !!! Such fabulous colouring on the gorgeous kitties. The design is amazing - I must try and work out how to make something like that for myself :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete