Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A Walk in the Garden of Life mini scrapbook page


Hello, Today I am using a digital mini kit by Dragon's Lair Designs called "Sorbet." It was created for the Sunday Showcase challenges. You can find it here http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/.

I printed off all 3 papers, the green and brown ribbon strips- 2 each, and several flowers in 2 sizes. I cut out the ribbon strips and flowers by hand. I then cut into the flowers around each petal and inked the flowers. Then I used my stylus to shape the flowers and glued them together. I then added gems and crystals to the centers. 

The sentiment is my own.

The leaves are from a candle ring.

The gems are by Bo Bunny.

The Crystals are by Prima.

The inks I used to ink the flowers are by Studio g. I inked the brown paper with a Colorbox brown chalk ink pad.

The scrapbook page is 6 5/8" x 6 5/8".

I am entering my scrapbook page in:

Dragon's Lair Sunday Showcase Challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina





No comments:

Post a Comment