Monday, April 11, 2016

Be Like the Butterfly Card


Hello, Today I am using a digi, sentiment and digital paper by Create with TLC. You can find it here http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.

Copics used are B000,B12, B14, B16, B18- butterfly, YG93, YG95- grasses and leaves, YR27- flowers.

The circle was punched out with a Circle punch by Fiskars. The sentiment is popped up.

The flourish was given to me in a swap.

The butterfly was colored and cut out one and left on the digi on the other. The butterfly I cut out I added Iridescent Glitter to the edges of the wings. Once dry I popped the body up and popped the wings up higher so it would look like it was getting ready to land.

The papers are by Create with TLC- print- http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc, Recollections- blue, green, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday things with wings challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a Happy Day! Edwina



1 comment:

  1. Edwina this is gorgeous. Love how this butterfly pops. Great TLC sentiment and paper.

    ReplyDelete