Sunday, April 3, 2016

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #310 Use Handmade Flowers 04/03/2016


Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our challenge is to use handmade flowers. I am using "I Have a Secret" by PPinky Dolls Art. PPinky Dolls Art is our sponsor this week. The winner gets 3 images of their choice from the PPinky Dolls Art store. You can find the store here http://www.etsy.com/shop/ppinkydollsart.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, R20, R30- skin, BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09- eyes, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29- hair, RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25, E51, E53, E55, E57- outfit, E53, E55, E57, E59- shoes, B000, B01, B02, B05, Y17, E11, E13, E15, E17- bird, BG0000, BG000- cloud.

Silver Metallic Gelly Roll Pen was used for the snap on the shoes.

Snow Flocking by Recollections was used on the cloud.

The big pink flowers were were made by using a Stampin Up flower punch about 3" in size to punch out several flowers in a heavy tissue paper. I then placed a brad in the center. Then I squished the flower petals around the brad layer by layer. After I had them tightly around the brad I began pulling the layers away layer by layer to form a flower in the shape of a poppy or rose. Once it was formed I set it aside.

The brown flower was made similar. I recycled some tea bags from Twinnings Tea. They are easy to unfold and rinse off. Once dry I then cut scalloped circles with scissors, not being bothered if they were not uniform. Then I place 5-6 together and put a brad in the center. I squished them around the brad all at once real tight. Then I pulled them away leaving a flower shape.

The tiny pink flowers were made by cutting strips of tissue paper about 1/4" x 24". I then curled them up into a tight circle. I dropped them onto my table to help them loosen up some. Then I placed them on a Craft Glue Dot to help hold their shape.

The die cut was made using a Spellbinders die called Labels Eight.

The leaves were punched out using an EK Success oak leaf punch. 

The sentiment is by Create with TLC. You can find it here http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.

The papers are by Pixel Scrapper- prints- stripe, dots, distressed- https://www.pixelscrapper.com/ Recollections- pink, kraft paper, olive, Bazzill- sage green, Georgia Pacific- white.

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Robyn's Fetish Challenge blog and join in. You can find the challenge blog here http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/.
Have a Happy Day! Edwina


2 comments:

  1. Cute card Edwina, love the flowers, at first I thought there were silk, great DT inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and super stunning hand made flowers - they are fabulous :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete