Sunday, April 10, 2016

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #311 Add a Sentiment 4/10/2016



Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our challenge is to add a sentiment. I am using "Cutie Pies" by Pickled Potpourri. Pickled Potpourri is our sponsor this week. The winner gets a $7 gift certificate to the Pickled Potpourri Store. You can find the store here http://www.pickled-potpourri.com/.

Copics used are Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, C3, C5, C7, C10- bee, BV0000, BV000- wings, V20, V22, V25, V28, YG00, YG01, YG03- snail, B0000, B000, B01, B02, B05, RV13, RV17, RV19- blue/pink butterfly, R20, R22, R24, R27, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18- teal/coral butterfly.

Iridescent glitter was used on the bees wings, snails- dots and antennas, butterflies- antennas, and design on wings.

The fence was made using a Martha Stewart Picket Fence Border punch.

The flowers were made using an EK Success punch. I used Blue Metallic and White Gelly Roll Pens for the flower centers.

The leaves were cut out by hand.

The grass was cut using a Stampin Up fringe scissors.

The die cuts for the sentiment on front of the card are made using Spellbinders die called Classic Circles.

The sentiment inside I typed on the computer. The outside sentiment is from the Pickled Potpourri "Sunshine in My Garden" digi set.

The card is 5 1/2" x 8" opened up. It is 5 1/2" x 4" folded up.

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Robyn's Fetish Challenge blog and join in. You can find the challenge blog here http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday things with wings challenge-

Have a wonderful day! Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Edwina this is just pure spring delight. Love the cheerful butterflies.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so lovely and I really like the way it opens. The little faces on your critters made me giggle :-) Adorable. !

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete