Wednesday, May 4, 2016

12" x 12" Floral Glory Scrapbook Page


Hello, Today I am using a digital scrapbooking kit called "Floral Glory." You can find it here http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/.

I printed off all the papers, 3 of the purple frame, and 3 of the oval frames with sentiments inside. I then cut out the frames by hand. 
I took 2 of the purple rectangle frames and cut off the frame on the long side on one side only on both. Then I glued them together to make a bigger frame. I then placed a piece of white card stock over the white sections so the seam will not bother a photo. 
I added sentiments by Bekah E Designs called "Collecting Memories."

The Scrapbook Page is 12" x 12".


I am entering my Scrapbook page in:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge anything goes-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina 



No comments:

Post a Comment