Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Bella with Gift Card


Hello, Today I am using a Conie Fong digi called "Bella with Gift." You can find it here https://www.etsy.com/shop/ConieFongArt

Copics used are YR21, YR24, YR27, Y11, Y21, R20, R30- bearm RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25- outfit, V01, V04, V06, RV09, BG05- box, BG000, BG01, BG05- ribbon.

The ribbon and ric rac are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find it here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/.

The embossing was done using a darice embossing folder called Dots Background.

The flower I made using an EK Success 5 petal flower punch. I punched out 3 flowers. I then curled the petals on both. The one I curled tighter than the other one. I used mini Glue Dots between each layer of the flower. Then I added a crystal in the center.

The crystals are by Prima.

The papers are by Recollections- blue, pink, Georgia Pacific- white for digi and digital paper, Pixel Scrapper- digital floral paper.

The card is 6" x 5".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment