Sunday, May 15, 2016

Stitchy Kats


Hello, Today I am using "Stitchy Kats by Ike's art. You can find them here http://www.ikesart.com/digital-art-stamps#!__digi-animals/productsstackergalleryv21=58.

Copics used are Y0000, Y000, Y00, Y02, RV000, RV00, RV02, RV04, V20, V22, V25, V28.

Gelly Roll Pens used are Green Metallic, Green Gelly, Blue Stardust, Purple Stardust, Yellow Stardust, Pink stardust.

The ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find it here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/.

The embossing was done with Darice Embossing folders Dots Background, Chevron, and Wood Grain Background. 

The papers are by Recollections- light yellow, light pink, pink, Bazzill- yellow, purple, Georgia Pacific- white, dark purple- made with copics BV08.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

Ike's World Challenges -Embossing-

Show Your Pussies Challenge a cat loving blog-  Furry Friends

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

7 comments:

  1. That is super Edwina - what a fabulous colour combo and I love how you coloured the kitties. The mix of 3 embossing patterns rocks too :-D
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges and for playing too at IkesWorld Challenges :-)

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous patchwork kitties brilliant card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Love all of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those stitchy cats and the colours you have used!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness....I LOVE your quilted kitties!! I saw you over at Ike's World and had to come get a closer look!!! Fabulous work.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ingenious use of colours on those catsI adore it. Thanks for joining us at Ike's world Challenges. Sall

    ReplyDelete