Saturday, June 18, 2016

Happy Father's Day Card


Hello, Today I am using a digi sentiment by Create with TLC. You can find it here http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.

I printed off two of the digis. I cut the silhouette on the one and layered it onto the other with foam tape. I inked the edges with Peanut Brittle and Toffee Crunch inks by Memento.

The background is heat embossed gold embossing powder by Ranger using Versa Mark embossing pad and a rubber stamp by Recollections.

The gold crystals are called Goosebumps by Queen & Co.

The ribbon is some given to me by a friend.

The card stocks are by Recollections- black, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5" x 6".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge Father's Day-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

1 comment: