Monday, June 6, 2016

Laugh Smile Mini Scrapbook Page


Hello, Today I am using a digital kit by Dragon's Lair Designs called "Laughter Therapy." You can find it here http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/.

 I am fairly new to using items and designing digitally with them. I layered the papers blue first then placed the plaid on it. I saved it then I cropped the green to the size I wanted and added the stripe to it.  I continued this way for each size of paper piece I needed. Then I added it all together to form a Scrapbook page. Once I printed it off I also printed off the frames. I then cut them out and added them to the layout. I added Glossy Accents to the brads to make them look real. 

The scrapbook page is 6 5/8" x 6 5/8".

I am entering my page in:

Janette's Sunday Showcase challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina


1 comment: