Saturday, June 18, 2016

Vintage Car Card


Hello, Today I am using a pre colored digital image and a digital paper by Create with TLC. You can find it here http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.

I cut around the digi with decorative edge scissors called Deckled. I then matted on golden rod card stock and added foam dots to the back. Then I tied a 1/8" strip of card stock into a knot clipped the ends at an angle and using a glue dot added to the image.

The buttons are from a friend of my parents, who had a large container, and passed them on to me.

The deep coral speckled paper was made using acrylic paint on card stock.

The brown dots on the burnt orange strips was made using a brown Gelly Roll Pen.

The papers are by Recollections- golden rod and Kraft paper, Georgia Pacific- white, Bazzill- burnt orange, Create with TLC- print, Coral Speckle- homemade.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

1 comment: