Sunday, July 24, 2016

Be As A Flower Card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Digi Stamps 4 Joy called "Daylily Flower." You can find it here http://digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=540.

Copics used are YG61, YG63, YG67- leaves, RV11, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, Y13, Y17- flowers.

I printed off the digi 3 times. I colored the flowers only on 2 of them. Then cut out those flowers and added foam tape to the back. I colored all of the one digi. I them layer the flowers so some have 2 layers and some 3 to give it a 3-D effect.

The crystal bling is by Prima.

The ribbon is by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find it here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/

The 3 rectangle gems are digital. I added Glossy Accents to them. Then cut them out.

The papers are digital by Dragon's Lair Designs- Sets used are Girls World for the pink paper and 3 rectangle gems, and Artistic Expressions kit- 2 digital papers. You can find them here http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/.

The card us 5" x 6 1/2.

I am entering my card in:

Digi stamps 4 Joy Challenge- 

Janette's Sunday Showcase- 

The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge gather flowers-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

4 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC !! This is just beautiful and your colouring is amazing :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digistamps4Joy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your coloring on this card... so pretty thanks for joining us at DS4j

    ReplyDelete