Monday, July 11, 2016

Butterfly Card


Above is the front of the card.
Below is the inside of the card.


Hello, Today I am using a digital image, a digital sentiment, and 4 digital papers by Create with TLC. You can find them here http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.

Copics used are G03, G40, G43, G46- leaves, B000, B12, B14, B16, B18, V01`, V04, V06- butterflies.

I printed off 2 of the digi. I colored all of one and the butterfly only on the other one. I cut out that butterfly.

The die cut was made using a Spellbinders die called Labels Twenty Five. The die cut and extra butterfly are popped up with foam tape.

The flower is cut from lace. I then mounted it on some ribbon I cut to look like flags. Added pearl trim under it.

The purple ribbon and gingham ribbon are by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find it here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/.

The pearl trim is by Hobby Lobby.

The flatback pearls came from Miriam's Crafting Supplies.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Paper a la mode Challenge back to nature-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Edwina, beautiful image and colours hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete