Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Cat in Flowers Card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Ike's Art. It is called "Daisy Cat." You can find it here http://www.ikesart.com/digital-art-stamps#!__digi-animals.

Copics used are B60, B63, B66, B69, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29- flowers, YR20, YR21, YR24, E99, R20, R30, RV000- cat, E31, E33, E37, E49- eyes.

The flowers are by Recollections.

The pearls are by Want 2 Scrap.

The leaves I cut from a floral bush.

The papers are by Recollections- blue, Georgia Pacific- white, Pixel Scrapper- digital prints-https://www.pixelscrapper.com/.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

Show Us Your Pussies a cat loving blog- floral kitties-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina



2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so pretty Edwina :-) Such a lovely colour combination and the added flowers to your frame are super. I think this blue really makes the little ginger kitty pop right out of there. ! Super colouring and lovely background DP.
    Thank you very much for using my digi and for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is wonderful and I really like how you coloured the kitty. Lovey card!

    ReplyDelete