Monday, July 4, 2016

Patriotic Banner for the 4th of July




Hello, Today I am sharing a banner I made for Patriotic holidays. 

I covered  chip board banner pieces with fabric. Then added lace and braided trim to the banner. Next I added homemade fabric flowers rosettes and some bling. Then I thread ribbon through the banner holes. Next I tired seam binding between the banner pieces and hot glued a star on the ribbon. 

It took me 5 days to make everything for this banner.

fabric came from Walmart.

Braided Trim, lace for flowers, star bling, star trim,Seam Binding in red and blue, dangel bling came from Gone Artsy- https://goneartsy.zibbet.com/

White ribbon is from Stampin Up.

The dangle lace and the rose lace are by SuhaFuha- https://www.etsy.com/shop/suhafuha.

The other laces are a thrift store find by sister in law.

I am entering my banner in:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge anything goes-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy 4th of July! Edwina 

No comments:

Post a Comment