Friday, July 29, 2016

Play Ball! Card


Hello, Today I am using a Create with TLC digi. You can find it here http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02, R20, R30- skin, YR21, YR24- hair, R32, R35, R37, R39, R59- hat and shirt, diaper and shoes- B91, B93, B95, B97, E41, E43, E44, E47- bat.

I free hand cut out the baseball home plate.

The I tore my green card stock to form bushes.

The papers are by Recollections- Kraft paper, green, red, Georgia Pacific- white, Pixel Scrapper- digital cloud print- https://www.pixelscrapper.com/.

The card is 3 3/4" x 5".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge Anything Goes-

Doing Life use a Create with TLC element-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

1 comment:

  1. This is just such a fun scene you have created with this little boy, Edwina. Its perfect for our 1st ‘ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete