Friday, August 19, 2016

Altered Candy Box



Hello, Today I am sharing an altered candy box with you. This box is heavy duty. It came from Nordstrom's department store. I covered it with pink card stock inside and out. I then printed off a lovely quilt design from Free Pretty Thing For You by first making it into a digital paper to cover a 8 1/2" x 11" paper. I printed it on white card stock. You can find Free Pretty Things For You here http://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com/. I added it to each panel inside and out including the bottom of the box.

The flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts except the blue roses and small white flower. 

The small white flowers, blue roses, hearts, pearl spray, and gathered lace are from Pamela Joys Art Friends shop. 

The pearl trim lace I used on the edges is from Hobby Lobby.

The box is 5 1/4" x 3 1/2" x 2" deep.

I am entering my box in:

The Outlawz Paper a la Mode challenge Anything but a card-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, thank you Edwina for mentioning our group, you know I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, thank you Edwina for mentioning our group, you know I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope you win the challenge my dear!!! :)

    ReplyDelete