Saturday, August 27, 2016

Cat Card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Ike's Art called "Garfunkle 2" he is in the Krazy Kritterz set 1.You can find it here http://www.ikesart.com/#!__digi-animals/productsstackergalleryv21=49.

Copics used are R20, R30, Rv000, BV0000, BV000, YR20, YR21, YR24, YR27, E99- cat.

The gems are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies. They were clear. I colored them with Copics YR24.

The papers are by Recollections- Kraft paper, Georgia Pacific- white, Imagine That!- digital Cat papers- http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/

The card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Saturday Paper a la mode Challenge anything goes-

Show Us Your Pussies a Cat Loving Blog-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeee !!! He looks fabulous :-) Brilliant colouring and I really love the background papers you used. Thank you so much for using one of my images :-D
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete