Friday, October 7, 2016

Find Peace Knowing You Are Not Alone Card


Hello, I am sharing a card I made for my cousin who has stage 4 breast cancer. She has a 13 year old daughter. My heart goes out to my cousin. She has been my favorite since she was a year old. She is 40 years old now my cousin. I keep hoping for a miracle for her.

The digi I am using is by Sami Stamps called "Ribbon Fairy." You can find it here http://samistampsshop.blogspot.com/.

The sentiment is by Create with TLC. You can find it here http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.

The ribbon is a pink suede. 

The gems are by Bo Bunny.

The pink flowers are by Recollections.

The papers are by Recollections- pink, Georgia Pacific- white, Debbie Moore- floral digital print. The pink shimmer paper under sentiment is made by using Acrylic Paints. I used Bany Pink by Folk Art, Pearl by Martha Stewart. I sponged the paints on starting with the pink and then the pearl blending it as I went along.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

Sami Stamps Challenges Add Some Texture-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and very special.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your cousin. I am sure this card will bring a little light to her day. I hope for the very best outcome for her.

    Thank you for joining us at Sami Stamps for our Add Texture challenge.

    ReplyDelete