Sunday, October 23, 2016

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #339 Anything But a Card For Halloween 10/23/2016

Halloween wand to be used either as a prop to a Halloween Costume or as a decoration.


Above photo is a close up of the front of the wand.

Below is a close up of the back of the wand.


Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our challenge is Anything but a Card For Halloween. I am using a Sami Stamps digi called Witch's Cat." Sami Stamps is our sponsor this week. The winner gets a $12 gift certificate to the Sami Stamps Store. You can find the store here http://samistampsshop.blogspot.com/.

Copics used are R20, R30, C1, C3, C5, C7, C10- cat, C00, C1, C3, C5, E51, E53, E57, YR20, YR21, YR24, YR27- broom, V04, V06, V09, YG00, YG03, YG07- hat, Y26- buckle.

I cut 3 strips of card stock of each design and scored them at every 1/4". Then I mountain- valley folded the strips. I then glued the strips together. Once dry. I proceeded to make rosettes. It took about 1 1/2 stripes for the black rosettes, 2 1/2 for the lime rosette, and 1 stripe for the stripe rosettes. 

The paper straw came from The Dollar Tree.

The ribbons are by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find them here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/.

The papers are by Recollections- lime, black, Georgia Pacific- white, Create with TLC- digital stripe paper- http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.

The Want is 5" wide ans the length is 12".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Robyn's Fetish Challenge blog and join in. You can find the challenge blog here http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

I am entering my creation in:

Show us Youre Pussies- a Cat loving Blog- Meowoleen- Cat with Halloween challenge-

Have a Happy and Safe Halloween. Edwina


1 comment:

  1. Oh WoW ! That is super cool :-) Great colours and those rosettes really rock. I adore the colouring on the sweet kitty. How fabulous to see something completely different for Halloween.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges - Meowloween.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete