Thursday, November 3, 2016

Fireworks Watching Cats Card


Hello, Today I am using a colored image by Ike's Art World called "Happy Meuw Year." You can get it by going to Ike's challenge blog http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/.

I printed the image off 3 times at the same size. I then cut down two of the images one inch smaller than the one before it. I mated all 3 pieces.

The papers are by Recollections- blue, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4" x 4 3/4".

I am entering my card in:

Show Us Your Pussies Challenge- a cat loving blog Anything Goes-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh - how amazing !!! That is really super and I hadn't thought of mounting that way - it's genius !!! :-D Thank you so much for using my freebie and for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete