Friday, December 23, 2016

Blessed Beyond Measure Snowman Card

Blessings...
One of the greatest blessings is love. 
True love forgives all things, is understanding, kind, compassionate, caring. It is a blessing to have this kind of love in your life. 
Most of us feel this way about our parents and vise versa. Some of us are lucky enough to have it with a spouse. 

Love of a friend is also a blessing. I have a very dear friend at church who is in her 90's. She has been my best friend since I met her in 2001. We have a care for each other brought about by both natural and spiritual things. I am glad I can call her friend. She is very ill now. I know I will not have her around very much longer but the love and friendship we have will go on in my life. It has been a true blessing to know her and her family. I have grown spiritually by knowing her and become more compassionate too. I think I am a better person because of knowing her. I know she will not read this post, but Thank you Betty. 


Hello, Today I am using a Dearie Doll digi called "I Heart You Snowman." You can find it here http://freedeariedollsdigistamps.blogspot.com/2016/12/i-heart-you-snowman.html.

Copics used are BV0000, BV000, YR01, YR04, YR09- snowman, R22, R29, R35, B34, B37, B39- scarf, B32, B34, B37, B39, R20, R22, R29, R35, R59- hat, B0000, BV23- snow.

White Opal Liquid Pearls was used for the snow and snowflakes.

The die cut was made using Spellbinders die Labels Eight.

The snowflakes were made using a stamp die set by Art O sold at Michaels. 

The gems are by JOT.

The sentiment is by Lisa Decosse made for The Path Of Positivity Challenge. You can find it here http://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.com. Lisa's blog Decosse's Dynamite Doodles can be found here http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.com/.

The papers are by Recollections- red, deep blue, Georgia Pacific- white, Create with TLC- digital  snowflake paper- http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc

I am entering my card in:

Path Of Positivity Challenge Blessings -

The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge- Snowflake Day-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

4 comments:

  1. That is such an adorable card, and I'm sure your friend will just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card!
    Merry Christmas!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this snowman is so adorable Edwina! It reminds me of the old Snowman movie. I love your coloring! Thanks for always sharing your copic coloring list. Edwina, may you have a very merry little Christmas and blessings of the new year. Take care. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Edwina. Love the colors you chose and you framed the image perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at the Path of Positivity challenge blog this month.

    ReplyDelete