Saturday, December 3, 2016

Christmas Shoe Card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Bugaboo called "Poinsettia Heel." You can find it here http://www.bugaboostamps.com/New-for-NOVEMBER_c_71.html.

Copics used are G20,, G40, G94, G99, YG61, YG63, YG67YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99.

The ribbon is by Really Reasonable Ribbon. http://www.reasonableribbon.com/

The gems are by Studio g.

The holly die cuts were made using a die by Darice called Small Holly.

The papers are by DCWV- Green Glitter Paper, The Paper Studio- plaid, Recollections- green for die cuts.

The card is 4 1/2" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

Bugaboo Holiday Chaos Day 1 Sparkles-

The outlawz Tuesday Color challenge monochromic-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - beautiful and elegant - I love your colouring! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Holiday Chaos event this week - I hope you come back every day.
    Love
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous. Love the monochrome. I colored a shoe last night, but just haven't put it together yet. My daughter is in town, and is a distraction.

    ReplyDelete