Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Have a Ginger Good Holiday Card


Hello, Today I am using a Bugaboo digi called "Girl Ginger Cookie." You can find it here http://www.bugaboostamps.com/Girl-Gingerbread--cookie_p_3075.html.

Copics used are E50, E51, E53, E55, E57- ginger, B000, B01, B02, B005- dress and bow, RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06- pink icing, 

The icing was done using White Opal Liquid Pearls.

The buttons are by Favorite Findings.

The die cuts were made using Spellbinder dies Classic Ovals large and Labels Thirty Four.

The sentiment is by Create with TLC. It is in black. I changed the color in paint net. You can find the sentiment here http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.

The papers are by Recollections- pink, green, blue, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 7/8" x 6 3/8".

I am entering my card in:

Bugaboo Holiday Chaos Day 4 No Patterened Paper-

The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge pink, green blue and buttons-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina



1 comment:

  1. I love the non-traditional colours! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Holiday Chaos event this week - I hope you come back every day.
    Love
    Jen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete