Saturday, December 17, 2016

Have a Purr-fectly Meowy Christmas Card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Bad Kitty's Craftroom. 

Copics used are R20, C1, C3, C5, C7, C10- cat, E51, E53, E55- antlers, G00, G03, G05, G07- box, R32, R35, r37, R39- ribbon, YR01, YR04, YR09- goldfish, BV0000, BV000- thought bubble.

Red Stardust was used for the headband part of the antlers.

The die cut was made using a Spellbinders die called Labels Three.

The gems are by JOT.

The papers are by Recollections- red, green, blue, Georgia Pacific- white, Imagine That!- digital Christmas dot paper-

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

Bad Kitty's Craftroom-

Show Us Your Pussies a cat only challenge blog- Challenge 13

Thanks for dropping by. Have a very Meowy Christmas! Edwina

3 comments:

  1. you made so adorable card!
    thank you for joining in my candy!
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent - fabulous card and really awesome colouring :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete