Thursday, December 22, 2016

Meowy Christmas Card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Ike's Art called "Kitten Christmas set of 6." You can find it here http://www.ikesart.com/#!__digital-art-stamps.

Copics used are C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C10, R20, R30, RV000, YG00, YG03, YG95, YG99- cat, BV0000, BV000, R32, R35, R37, R39- hat.

The bakers twine is by Martha Stewart.

The gems are by Recollections.

The papers are by Recollections- red, green, Georgia Pacific- white, Harper Finch- digital prints- http://imharperfinch.blogspot.com/.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2"

I am entering my card in:

Show Us Your Pussies a cat only challenge blog-

The 12 Months of Christmas-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful Christmas! Edwina

4 comments:

  1. I love it! My cats are being so naughty, but I guess they can do that and they still get Christmas presents and treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fabulous - great papers and super colouring on the kitty. Thank you very much for using one of my images and for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Meowy Christmas.

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute card!
    Merry Christmas!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and love Ike's image! Thanks for sharing it with us at the 12 Months of Christmas, Edwina!

    ReplyDelete