Thursday, December 1, 2016

Season's Greetings Card


Below is the inside of my card.



Hello, Today I am using a digi and a digital candy can paper by Create with TLC. You can find them here http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.

Copics used are BV0000, BV000, R20, R22, R24, R29- candy cane.

Clear Wink of Stella was used on the candy canes.

The red gem string is from The Christmas Tree Shop.

The tiny red gems are by Studio g.

The ribbon is by Really Reasonable Ribbon. http://www.reasonableribbon.com/

The ribbon flower is by Offray.

The die cut holly leaves were made using a die by Darice called Small Holly.

The circle die cuts were made using a Spellbinders die called Classic Circles Large.

The leaves with glitter are from a pick I got at Michaels.

The border was made using a Martha Steward border punch. 

My card is 5 1/4" x 5 1/4".

I am entering my card in:

The outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment