Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy 2017 Card


Hello, Today I am using a Gerda Steiner digi called "2017 Happy New Year." You can find it here https://www.gsd-stamps.com/products/2017-happy-new-year-digital-stamp.

Copics used are YR01, YR02, YR04, YR09- 2017 cheese, R20, R30, E21, E23, E25, E27- mice.

The gems are from a RAK I received.

The banner I made by printing the letters off in Word. I then cut out by hand the banner pieces. Inked the edges with olive chalk ink by Studio g.

The papers are by Recollections- pink, peach, Georgia Pacific- white, Megan's Creations- floral digital paper, homemade- pink, orange, red  inks used on white card stock to make distressed looking paper behind the digi.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2'.

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge New Years Eve Day-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina




1 comment: