Thursday, January 12, 2017

Let's Roll Card

The Road ahead is in the future. We all come to crossroads in our life. I have to come to some recently. The choices have not been easy ones. All I can do is make the choice I think is best for me, not what is best for others. That is when I found peace with my decisions.
I have been on different DT's. I have enjoyed my time with them, but it was time to make some changes. My eyes are not what they used to be, so typing on the computer or reading on it bothers them. I decided to not join any other DT's then I realized I could join a couple who I would not need to do commenting. That way I could continue to do what makes me happy. Creating cards makes me happy not just for the art itself, but the joy the cards bring to others, that is what gives me the greatest joy. 


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Create with TLC. You can find it here http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.

Copics used are E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, B12, B14, B16, B18, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C10, Y11, Y13, Y15.

Silver Metallic Gelly Roll pen was used for part of the chrome. 

I printed off 2 of the digi. I cut out and popped up the car and road sign.

I distressed the edges of the brown card stock behind the digi with a Stampin Up distress tool.

Then I distressed a white piece of card stock with inks by Memento called Peanut Brittle and Toffee Crunch, Colorbox- Chestnut Roan chalk ink.

I inked the edges of the digi with Colorbox Chestnut Roan Ink.

I used a Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen to color in the US 66 on the sign.

The papers are by Recollections- brown, Georgia Pacific- white, Create with TLC- digital plaid- http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge Distress It-

The Path of Positivity The Road Adhead-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina





2 comments: