Sunday, February 12, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day Card


Hello, Today I am using a Sami Stamps digi called "Kitten Heart." You can find it here http://samistampsshop.blogspot.com/.

Copics used are R22, R29, R35, R59- heart, YR20, YR12, YR24, YR27, YR30, R20, R30, RV000- cat.

The circles were cut out using a Spellbinders die called Classic Circles Large.

The pom pom trim is by Recollections.

The papers are by Recollections- black, Far Far Hill- circle hearts and red with dot circles- homemade- http://farfarhill.blogspot.com/,  white with red circles made using Lipstick red ink by memento and a sponge dabber.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:


Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy Valentine's Day! Edwina


3 comments:

  1. Edwina, this is purrfect for Valentines - have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. This kitty is probably the skinniest kitty I've ever seen but it still very cute Edwina! I truly love the gold tone on all your animal coloring. I really need to get my YR series order! Thanks for the tips as always Edwina. Take care. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete