Thursday, February 9, 2017

Love Card

There are so many expressions of love. The most common is "I Love You." Yet there are others too. I am so happy to be with you. "You are special to me." "You are the best, "Hugs and Kisses," "Best Friend Forever," "So Proud of You." I could go on and on. 
There are also expressions of love that are not spoken. Like baking a batch of cookies for your family. Helping someone who is in pain or sick. Giving a hug without being asked. Sending a note in a lunch or by mail to someone. All of these say I love you. 
Angels are love. They watch over us. They try to protect us and guide us. I am thankful to have a guardian angel looking out for me. It makes me feel safe and secure.  So when I think of angels I think of this.
Angels also are those who have gone before us into heaven. We love them and they love us. We miss them but it is good to know they are there loving us still. 


Hello, Today I am using 2 digis by Digital Delights called "Angel Donita" and "Love Banner."You can find them here http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02, R20, R30- skin, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29- hair, BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09- eyes, RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29- outfit, RV000, RV00, Rv02, RV04- wings, R20, R22, R29, R35, R59, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28- banner.

The sentiment is by Lisa Decosse of Decosse's Dynamite Doodles- http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.com/. It was made for the currant Path Of Positivity Challenge An Expressions of Love-  http://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.com/2017/02/challenge-46-optional-theme-expression.html

The ribbon is by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find it here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/.

The papers are by Recollections- red, Georgia Pacific- white, Far Far Hill- digital heart paper- http://farfarhill.blogspot.com/.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2"

I am entering my card in:

Digital Delights Anything Goes Challenge 18- 

Path of Positivity An Expressions of Love Challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina



6 comments:

  1. Such a cute make, Edwina looks fabulous as does the banner

    Thank you for sharing with us at Digital Delights this month, hope to see you back again soon!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this little angel! Her little socks make me smile! So true, there are so many ways to express love and angels are such a lovely reminder of that!
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Edwina. Thank you so much for joining our challenge again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the colors. Thank you for sharing with us at the Path of Positivity challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete