Thursday, March 16, 2017

St Patrick's Day Tri Shutter Card


 
Hello, Today I am using 3 digital sentiments, 2 color digital images and 4 digital papers by Create with TLC. You can find them here http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.
The die cut was made using a Spellbinders die called Labels Thirty Four.
 
I fussy cut out all the pieces.
 
The papers are by Recollections- olive, brown, Georgia Pacific- white, Create with TLC- Irish prints- http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc, DCWV- shamrock paper.
 
The card is 6" x 12" opened up. Folded to mail it is 4" x 6".
 
I am entering my card in:
 
The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge add Irish Sentiment or Shamrocks-
 
Thanks for dropping by. Have a very Happy St. Patrick's Day! Edwina
 

3 comments:

  1. Edwina, this is stunning. Love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's wonderful!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This tri-shutter fold is incredible Edwina! I'm too afraid to try one with all those folds and having to decorate each panel. But you have done an amazing job and I really like all the elements you've put into it. I also want to stop by to let you know Ellen Hutson is having a 10% on their Copic markers now until the 26th. I thought you might want to take advantage of this opportunity and fill up some of your Copic need ;) May you have a beautiful and bless week ahead Edwina. Take care. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete