Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge Guest Designer 3-22-2017

Hello, Today I am a guest designer for the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge. You can find the challenge here http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch
 Here is the sketch for this week.

 
Bugaboo Stamps is the sponsor this month.
 
 
 
 
 
I am using "BugBDayPups" on this card. You can find it here http://www.bugaboostamps.com/BUGBDAYPUPS-_p_4311.html.
 
I turned the sketch for my card.
 
Copics used are W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, E11, E13, E15, E17, E18, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29- dogs, R22, R29, R35- cherry, BV0000, BV000- frosting, B000, B01, B05- cupcake wrapper, YG93, G94, G99- grass, B000, B01, B02, B05, R22, R29, R35, R59- hats and present.
 
The ric rac is some I found in an antique shop.
 
The sentiment is by Create with TLC. You can find it here http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc
 
The papers are by Recollections - red, blue, Georgia Pacific- white, DCWV- party hat paper.
 
The card is 5" x 6".
 
Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by The Outlawz and join in. There are 7 daily challenges and a monthly Progressive Freebie Challenge. You can find The Outlawz Challenges here
 
You can find the Wednesday Sketch Challenge here
 
Have a wonderful day! Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Edwina, your card is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwina, this birthday card is super cute! Any little boys would love to receive this. It's very cheerful and festive. I absolutely love the colors of the pups. The little gray one remind me of my SIL's dog. I pray you are doing well and enjoying the beautiful spring weather. Thinking of you always. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete